- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great people. I took my vehicle in to have it worked on before selling it. I was given a very competitive quote and was called when additional problems were found. The cost to fix these issues was very reasonable.
So nice and so helpful!! Having just moved to Dothan, we were concerned about finding an honest, reliable and affordable solution for an issue that came up with one of our cars. After much searching we discovered Don's place and are so glad that we went with our gut instincts! They repaired our car quickly and efficiently and both Don and his wife (Jill, who runs the office) are just plain nice people. Such a relief to have found a trustworthy mechanic!
Great People. Great Service. Best in the business!
Finally found a shop that I trust to do my auto repairs. Friendly, knowledgeable and reasonable prices.